Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I forgot my PIN. How do I set a new one?
If you already set your recovery information, click on “Forget my Pin” and follow the instructions. We will send either an email or an SMS to help you reset your PIN.If you did not set your recovery information, call Customer Service
2. Should I share my PIN with my friends and family in case I forget?
You should never share your PIN with anyone.
3. What should I do if I lose my phone?
Call Lotomobil to suspend your account so no one has access to it
Contact your mobile phone service provider to reclaim your number. Once you have reclaimed your number, call us to reactivate your account
4. Can I transfer my account to a different number, including my profile, point and cash balance?
No. Lotomobil does not allow an account to be transferred to a new number
5. What is the recovery phone number?
This is the phone number of a family member or close friend that we will use to help you reset your account in case you forget your pin or lose your phone.
6. What is the recovery email?
This is an email address that we will use to help you reset your account in case you forget your PIN or lose your phone.
7. Can I use this application on any type of phone?
No. You can only use the application if you have an Internet enabled smart phone with the Android operating system. Basically, if you can have WhatsApp or Facebook on your phone, you can use the application. However, you cannot use it on an iPhone.
8. Can I wager from on a computer?
No. The application will only work on a mobile phone
9. Can I use this application with either a Digicel or NatCom phone?
Yes, the application works with any company.
10. Can I use my phone minutes to wager?
No. This application does not work with your phone minutes.
11. What do I use to wager and how do I get them?
You need to purchase points at any of our retail locations or ask your friends to transfer points to your account.
12. Can I transfer or receive points from a friend who has an account with a different phone company?
Yes. It does not matter which company your friend uses. Your points are transferable to anyone as long as they have the application.
13. Can I transfer money using the application?
No. The application does not allow you to transfer money. You can only redeem your prize money at a remittance location.
14. Do I need to be connected to the Internet to use the application?
You can use the application without being connected to the Internet. However, you need to be connected to send your wagers and to receive updates.
15. Can I use this application when I travel outside the country?
The application is not yet available outside of Haiti.
16. Can I send points to friends living outside the country?
The application is not yet available outside of Haiti. We will let you know when it becomes available outside of Haiti.
17. Can I use my account on a different phone?
Yes, but you will need to retrieve an SMS code from your phone.
18. How do I get results?
Results are posted on the application. You can also get them from the website.
19. Will you let me know if I win a prize?
Yes. We will send you a notification as soon as the draw is over and we will update your balance. Please slide your finger on the screen to make sure your account is updated.
20. Where can I collect my prize?
You can collect at any of our remittance locations. Click here to see our locations on a map. Bring your phone and ID.
21. How quickly can I collect my prize?
As soon as the prizes are announced.
22. How long can I wait before I collect?
You have up to 90 days to collect your prize.
23. How do I earn royalty points from Lotomobil?
When you invite your friends to download the application, make sure they use your unique invitation code to register. Every time they wager, you will earn 2% of their wager in points.
24. How to place bets on Lotomobil?
To place bets on Lotomobil, you must buy points from a Lotomobil agent, or you can ask a friend who is already using the app to transfer points to your Lotomobil account.
To find a list of Lotomobil agents look in the main menu of the application (to open the menu, click on the button at the top left of the main screen of the application).
25. How do I buy points with My Cash?
On your smartphone, dial: *202*32*969*Amount*ReferenceNumber*PIN# then press SEND
The reference number is the telephone number registered on Lotomobil for which you want to buy points.
26. How do I buy points using the MonCash app?
With the MonCash app already installed on your mobile phone, click the "More" button at the bottom of the screen and choose "Bill Payment". Press the "Add Invoice" button, then click the down arrow on the next page to select Lotomobil from the list of suppliers. Then type in your name followed by your phone number, then click on "Add an invoice" at the bottom right of the screen. On the next screen, click on the "Pay" button, then type the amount of your transaction, which must be 25 gourdes or more, then click on the "Pay now" button. "
Finally, enter your MonCash PIN code to confirm the transaction.
27. How can I withdraw money through MonCash?
To make cash withdrawal via MonCash inside the Lotomobil app, first select the “Balance button at the bottom of your screen. After that, tap the “Withdraw” button.
On the next page, first enter the amount you wish to withdraw, which must be greater than 201 gourdes. Then hit the MonCash button below.
To confirm the withdrawal, enter your Lotomobil PIN code. The money will be then be transferred automatically to your MonCash account.
28. How to buy points using the NUPEYE app?
After you have installed the NUPEYE app on your smartphone, look in the main menu and select the Lotomobil button. On the next page, enter the amount of the transaction, and then you click on the "Add point" button.
Confirm the transaction by inserting your NUPEYE PIN code.
29. How can I withdraw money through NUPEYE?
In order to do a cash withdrawal with NUPEYE inside the Lotomobil app, first select the “Balance” button at the bottom of your Lotomobil screen. After that select the “Withdraw” button.
On the next page, first enter the amount you want to withdraw, which must be greater than 201 gourdes. Then press the NUPEYE button.
To confirm the withdrawal, enter your Lotomobil PIN code. The money will be transferred to your NUPEYE account automatically.